Xyla Reset commitments
Your commitment to us
- To actively use the app to progress towards a healthier lifestyle, this includes entering weekly weights into the app, completing the online modules, and setting weekly goals.
- To actively engage in all aspects of your programme. Active participation will give you the best chances of hitting your weight loss target & health goals.
- To let us know if you are unable or no longer wish to continue with the programme.
- To inform us of any changes to your health (including pregnancy)** that may impact on your ability to take part in the programme. It is important that we are aware of any changes to your health and wellbeing so we can provide you with the most appropriate support.
- At Xyla Health & Wellbeing, our ethos is to be person-centred; although our team try really hard to deliver the best possible service, we recognise that occasionally we may not get it right. If you are unhappy with any part of our service we would like to know so that we can resolve this with you
Give us your feedback:
Via our online form found here:
We will always try and respond to any feedback quickly and efficiently; however if necessary we will support you through our complaints procedure.
Our commitment to you
- To provide you with a service designed to support you to lose 5% body weight in a safe and sustainable way.
- To equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools to make healthier lifestyle changes.
- To support you to set goals which are specific to your health.
- To ensure we deliver an effective service which is based on the latest evidence and responsive to your needs.
- To keep any information you share with us securely and only ever share it with your referring healthcare professional and programme commissioner if applicable for reporting and evaluation purposes. If you opt-out of the evaluation, your report details will be reported anonymously.
** we would like to know if you are diagnosed with an eating disorder, have been added to the frailty register by a Health Care Professional, have had bariatric / weight loss surgery, live with a significant unmanaged health condition. Unmanaged means not on medication or not completed an active management programme or not under regular medical review.