Vegetable curry with cauliflower rice
- 2 celery sticks
- ½ red or yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 125g cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 200g mushrooms, diced
- 200g marrow, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 tsp medium curry powder
- 15ml water
- 320g tesco frozen cauliflower rice sachet
- handful fresh coriander (optional)
- Dry fry the mushrooms until dry and browned. Add the rest of the vegetables, curry powder and water. Cover and simmer until the vegetables are cooked. Adding additional water if required.
- Meanwhile, microwave the cauliflower rice (or grate cauliflower and steam) and season.
- Place the rice in a bowl and top with the curried vegetables. Sprinkle with fresh coriander.