Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 eggs
- ½ can chopped tomatoes (200g)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 medium slice wholemeal bread
- 70g halloumi (30% lower fat)
10g Saturated fat
- May contain soya
- Place the chopped tomatoes, onion powder, garlic powder and cumin into a bowl and mix together.
- Crack the eggs into the middle of the bowl, cover with cling film and microwave for around 2 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Top with some fresh coriander.
- Enjoy with a slice of toasted wholemeal bread and grilled halloumi.