420 kcal/serving, negligible of carbohydrates/serving. Serves 1
- 240g king prawns
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1 tsp jerk seasoning
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 80g frozen peas
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, jerk seasoning and prawns and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Boil the peas in water until soft (around 10 minutes).
- Evenly distribute the prawns and pepper on the skewers.
- Place the skewers on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy the prawn skewers with some peas on the side.