What is community?
The Wellbeing Way Community forum is a free chatroom available as part of your programme. You can participate in discussions with health coaches and with your peers on your programme.
Registration to the community forum means that you accept Xyla Health & Wellbeing’s community rules and we reserve the right to edit posts and/or, take other action in accordance with the purpose and principles of the forum and chatroom. This is known as “moderation”.
All posts and comments reflect the views of the author of that post. Xyla Health & Wellbeing will not be held responsible for the content posted by any community member.
These are the community rules which all members will need to abide by. Positive behaviours are on the left and negative behaviours are on the right.
- Be kind and respect the opinions of others
- Share your achievements on the programme or challenges
- Consider the content of your messages and how they may be viewed and perceived by others
- Share photos, video clips or links which are respectful to others
- Share your experience on the programme
- Promote health and lifestyle changes which worked for you
- Ask for help and guidance on your programme
- Promote the use Wellbeing Way resources which may have helped you
- Sharing your thoughts and feelings about your journey
- Insulting or malicious to others and disrespectful of other’s views
- Share information targeted at discouraging others from continuing their programme
- The content of messages is obscene or indecent
- Share insulting, derogatory, explicit photos, videos clips or links which may cause offence
- Discredit or disregard the experience of others in the programme
- Promote political lobbying
- Use derogatory language against Xyla Health & Wellbeing staff
- Advertise any websites, products, third parties, service providers, agencies or other services without prior permission from Xyla Health and Wellbeing (please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be dealt with by the appropriate manager)
- Sharing your personal information or contact details
The community forum brings together groups across your programme and staff across Xyla Health & Wellbeing.
There are several roles in the community, here are their descriptions:
|Community Champion||These are Service Users who have completed the same programme as you and can share their experience with you.|
|Admin||These are Xyla Health & Wellbeing technical support staff.|
|Management||These are Xyla Health & Wellbeing programme management staff.|
|Health Coach||These are coaches on your health & lifestyle programme who are at hand to give health advice and tips.|
|Service User||These are participants on the programme – like yourself.|
Zero tolerance policy
Xyla Health & Wellbeing operates a zero-tolerance policy with regard to the abuse of other service users or staff. Personal or targeted insults, threats, obscene and aggressive comments directed at other service users or staff will not be tolerated. Service users who actively engage in this way may be banned from Xyla Health & Wellbeing services. Please report any abusive posts or incidences of cyber-bullying to email@example.com
Account removal and banned accounts
Xyla Health & Wellbeing can deactivate an account if a service user wishes to leave the forum and chatrooms at their request. Posts will remain on the site unless a user specifically requests these to be. Forum users should consider the fact that forum posts are public and therefore not post identifiable details about themselves, their families and friends.
If you have any questions about removing posts, accounts or threads, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Xyla Health & Wellbeing may ban banned, temporarily or permanently depending on the nature of the breach, service users who continually breach Xyla Health & Wellbeing’s community guidelines. We will retain information on banned users in order to stop them from registering again.
If you require any feedback or support, please contact email@example.com
Work with us
The Xyla Group employs over 1000 people and operates from over 25 office locations nationwide.
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our organisation who want to develop a long-term rewarding career with a forward-thinking employer.Read more
We offer health and wellbeing services that can be tailored to suit the needs of local communities and workplaces.
Completely flexible in our approach, we have the capability to create a unique product for each of our clients based on their requirements.Read more