Wellbeing Way app
Wellbeing Way is the digital service aimed at supporting users to improve their health and wellbeing through in-app support. The Wellbeing Way app uses multiple engagement methods to motivate and empower individuals to eat well, move more and take charge of their health.
Service users enrolled on the Wellbeing Way programme will have access to:
- Tailored resources based on user onboarding preferences and requirements
- In-app community forum where they can share experiences, tips, recipes, and advice with people like them who are also on the same journey
- Interactive educational modules
- Exercise videos (catering to cultural exercise needs)
- Recipes (catering to cultural dietary needs)
- In-built health tracker, enabling service users to set, monitor and achieve their goals.
Through our digital programme, we aim to help service users take the small steps towards big changes.
Wellbeing Way is available on both iOS and Android devices (accessible to Xyla patients only, a unique access link will be emailed to the service user once they have been referred.)