- 1 small red onion
- 1 medium yellow pepper
- 1 medium courgette
- 125g mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 100g green beans
- 110g cauliflower and broccoli couscous
- Paprika (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut the red onion, yellow pepper, courgette and mushrooms into bite sizes pieces.
- Wet the wooden skewers with cold water. Thread the vegetables onto the skewers alternating between them. Season with paprika.
- Suspend over a grill pan and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Steam the green beans and microwave the cauliflower and broccoli couscous. Serve.