- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 100g green beans, cut into small pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 red peppers
- ½ tsp paprika
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Cut the top of the peppers and deseed.
- Place the green beans, onions, and carrots in a bowl and season with garlic, paprika and black pepper.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture then place the tops of the peppers back on top.
- Wrap each individual pepper with foil and place in the oven for 40-45 minutes and enjoy!