Spicy vegetable soup
- 100g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 courgette, roughly cut
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 100g mushrooms, diced
- 1 medium tomato, cut into chunks
- 50g broad beans
- ½ tsp dried chili flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ reduced salt chicken/beef stock cube
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes until vegetables are cooked. Add more water if necessary.
- Blend with a hand blender to reach desired consistency.