- 1 red pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 aubergine, cut into large chunks
- 1 courgette, cut into large chunks
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Handful fresh basil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 celery sticks
- 12 radishes
- 6 garlic cloves with skin
- In a non-stick pan, dry fry the peppers until soft, then remove and set aside. Repeat for the aubergines and courgettes. Combine the vegetables, add the tomato, onion, red wine vinegar and simmer until soft. Spoon into a bowl and top with fresh basil.
- Serve with a salad of your choice. An example would be celery braised in reduced salt chicken/beef/vegetable stock and radishes roasted with whole garlic cloves.