Mini courgette pizza
- 4 courgettes, halved
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 8 black olives in water, halved
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- handful fresh basil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 kcal spray oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut the courgettes in half (lengthwise). If they don’t lie flat, trim the bottoms. Place on a baking tray and spray with 1 kcal spray oil.
- Place the tomato puree in a bowl and add the onion powder, garlic powder and chilli flakes and mix together.
- Spread evenly on the courgette slices. top with the black olives, green peppers, red onions.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, top with some fresh basil leaves, enjoy!