Italian baked vegetables
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 50g green beans
- 85g fresh okra
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 medium courgettes, roughly chopped
- 1 medium aubergine, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp engevita yeast flakes
- Pre-heat the oven at 200C.
- Mix together the tomatoes, onion, green beans, okra, pepper, lemon juice and herbs. Cover and bake for around 15 minutes.
- Add the courgettes and eggplant and bake for an additional 60-70 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle with the Engevita yeast flakes for some extra flavour.