- 2 spring onions
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 100g mushrooms, diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- ½ reduced salt beef stock cube
- 2 medium courgettes, spiralized
- 1 tsp engevita yeast flakes (optional)
- Dry fry the mushrooms in a non-stick pan until browned. Add the onions, peppers, celery, tomatoes, garlic, black pepper and crumble the stock cube on top. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the vegetables are soft, stirring occasionally and adding water if necessary.
- Spiralize the courgettes. Gather the cores, chop and add to the vegetable mixture. Steam the spiralized courgettes until cooked, make sure they don’t get too soft . Season as required.
- Place the courgetti in a bowl and top with the vegetables and some fresh basil leaves.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of Engevita yeast flakes on top for some extra flavour.