- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 400g white mushrooms, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 reduced salt beef stock
- 1 yellow pepper, diced and steamed
- 250g turnip, diced and steamed
- 1 tsp engevita yeast flakes
- 200g green beans, steamed
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In a non-stick wok/saucepan dry fry the mushrooms until browned. Then add the celery, tomatoes, pepper and crumble the stock cube on top. Add a little water if necessary. Simmer over a gentle heat for 15 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Meanwhile, steam the turnip and cauliflower until soft. Then mash the turnip and cauliflower and season. Place the mash on a gentle heat to eliminate any excess water.
- Place the vegetable mixture on the base of two small serving dishes. Top with the mash and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until browned. Sprinkle some of the yeast flakes on top and serve with steamed green beans.