Create a healthier future for your family on our free 12-week family weight management programme.
Losing weight can help you to feel happier, more confident and can drastically improve your health.
With Healthy Futures you can:
- Get access to qualified, local Health & Wellbeing coaches who can support you and your family on your journey
- Attend weekly Face 2 Face group sessions, with other families who have similar goals
Healthier Futures is a free lifestyle change programme.
Led by a team of experts, we can support you to make positive changes for a healthier future.
What’s included in the programme?
- Parents/caregivers will get exclusive access to our Wellbeing Way app, including our community forum and access to hundreds of recipes, meal plans and tips to support your family on their healthier lifestyle journey
- Free group sessions
- Online learning
- Tailored webinars, blogs and podcasts
- Newham residents aged 4-17 years plus their parent(s) or carer(s).
- Children or young people with a BMI Centile of 91st percentile or above.
- If you do not know your/your child’s BMI Centile, please click here to calculate it:
Sign up today
Please select whether you would like to refer yourself to the programme (must be aged 16-17 to self-refer) or whether you are a parent or carer who would like to refer a child (aged between 4 and 17) to the programme.
Our free 12-week family weight management programme is delivered in local accessible venues across Newham.
We can support you to achieve long-term behaviour change with personalised support combining:
how you eat
how you get active
how you think, sleep and manage your mood
Still not sure?
Taking those initial steps to change your family’s lifestyle can be challenging but we are here to help you through every step of the way. Here’s what some of our service users have to say about us:
“Usually talking about weight loss is stressful, but I didn’t feel that during this programme”
“The sessions were well planned and put across well. We were told the month before what the next session would be about so we could prepare.”
“The coach was good fun, relaxed and made us all feel welcome. She gave us all the chance to speak. Thank you for opening my eyes”Sign up today
Want to learn more?
Feel free to contact the team for more information:
Phone: 0333 577 3011
Are you a school interested in Healthy Futures?
If you are a secondary or primary school and interested in encouraging your students and parents/caregivers to take part in this programme, please contact email@example.com for further information.
Sign up today
Please select whether you would like to refer yourself to the programme (Must be aged 16-17 to self-refer) or whether you are a parent or carer who would like to refer a child (aged between 4 and 17) to the programme.