NHS Type 2 Diabetes Path to Remission Information Sessions
You have been identified by your GP practice as someone that could benefit from the NHS Type 2 Diabetes Path to Remission Programme.
The 12-month programme helps people with Type 2 diabetes using a 3-stage approach.
- Stage 1 – total diet replacement
- Stage 2 – food reintroduction
- Stage 3 – weight maintenance
The overall aim of the programme is to help you lose weight, improve your blood sugar levels, reduce the need for diabetes-related medication and even put your Type 2 diabetes into remission.
Want to find out more?
We are running patient information sessions via Microsoft Teams to provide you with an overview on what you can expect from the programme. Each session will last approximately 30-45 minutes and will cover topics such as:
- What is NHS Type 2 Diabetes Path to Remission Programme?
- What are the different stages of the programme and what does this mean for me?
- Session topics and resources
- Support you will receive on the programme
- Patient stories
- Frequently asked questions
- Q & A
*Please note attending this session does not mean you have been referred to the programme and we will not cover any medication changes that may be required to begin the programme. If you wish to be referred once attending this session you will need to contact your practice. *
Interested in attending?
Please click here to book onto one of our upcoming sessionsSign up here
How to join a teams meeting
We look forward to seeing you soon.