Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 medium new potatoes
- 50g green beans
- 80g mixed green leaves
- 2 eggs
- 1 can tuna, in spring water, drained
2.5g Saturated fat
- Boil the green beans until soft (around 15 minutes)
- Boil the eggs until hard (around 10 minutes).
- Boil the potatoes until soft (around 10 minutes).
- Prepare the dressing by mixing together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard and lemon juice.
- Combine the eggs, potatoes, green beans, mixed green leaves and tuna with the dressing and enjoy