Oven baked salmon
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 110g salmon fillet
- 4 new potatoes (egg-sized)
- 100g green beans
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 black olives in brine, pitted and halved
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- black pepper to taste
Nutritional information (per serving)
- 401 kcal
- 21g Fat
- 4g Saturated fat
- 22g Carbohydrate
- 7g Fibre
- 27g Protein
- 1.6g Salt
- May contain sulphites
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan / gas mark 6.
- Place the salmon fillet on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the green beans for around 10 minutes, until soft.
- Boil the new potatoes for around 10 minutes until soft.
- Place the green beans, tomatoes and olives on a serving dish and add balsamic vinegar.
- Add the new potatoes and season with pepper.
- Serve with the salmon and enjoy.