Mini courgette pizza
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 medium courgettes, halved lengthways
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- 1 kcal spray oil
Nutritional information (per serving)
- 6.6g Fat
- 0.9g Saturated fat
- 12g Carbohydrate
- 6.8g Fibre
- 6g Protein
- 1.1g Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut the courgettes in half (lengthwise). If they don’t lie flat, trim the bottoms. Place on a baking tray and rub each slice with some olive oil.
- Place the tomato puree in a bowl and add the onion powder, garlic powder and chili flakes and mix together.
- Spread evenly on the courgette slices. Sprinkle the green peppers, red onions and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Top with some fresh basil leaves, enjoy!