Mini courgette pizza
450 kcal/serving, negligible carbohydrates/serving. Serves 1
- 4 courgettes, halved
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 8 black olives in water, halved
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Handful fresh basil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 60g mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Cut the courgettes in half (lengthwise). If they don’t lie flat, trim the bottoms. Place on a baking tray and rub each slice with some olive oil.
- Place the tomato puree in a bowl and add the onion powder, garlic powder and chili flakes and mix together.
- Spread evenly on the courgette slices. Sprinkle the black olives, green peppers, red onions and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, top with some fresh basil leaves, enjoy!