Italian style fish
375 kcal/serving, negligible carbohydrates/serving. Serves 1
- 2 (240g) medium cod fillet
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Handful coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In a bowl mix together the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest and black pepper.
- In a baking dish, place the cod fillet topped with the dressing.
- Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Bake In the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the wholegrain rice according to packet instructions.
- Combine the fish and rice and enjoy with a sprinkle of fresh coriander.