Indian style baked beans
300 kcal, 5g carbohydrates. Serves 1
- 1 small can reduced salt baked beans
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 handful fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Place the olive oil on a non-stick frying pan and heat for 1 minute. Add the chopped onion and cook till translucent.
- Add the baked beans, half the coriander, turmeric, garam masala, black pepper and cook for around 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the coriander and serve.