Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- Handful parsley
- Pepper and chilli flakes
Nutritional information (per serving)
- Energy 222kcal
- Carbohydrates 3g
- Fat 19g
- Saturated fat 5g
- Fiber 3g
- Salt 0.2g
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Halve the avocado and remove the seed. If the hollow seems small, spoon out some avocado till it can fit an egg.
- Crack an egg into each avocado.
- Sprinkle some pepper and chili flakes.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley on top and enjoy.