400 kcal/serving, serves 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 90g wholegrain rice (45g/portion)
- Handful coriander
- Cook the wholegrain rice according to packet instructions.
- In a non-stick saucepan, place the olive oil on medium heat for 30 seconds. Add the chopped onions and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the kidney beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes, pepper, chili powder, paprika and cumin and leave to simmer for around 30 minutes.
- Combine the rice and chili, sprinkle some fresh coriander on top and enjoy!