Stir fry noodles
400 kcal/serving, serves 1
- 2 cm ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic, minced
- 130g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 100g mushrooms, chopped
- 80g fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 100g soba noodles
- Place the vegetable oil, ginger and garlic in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken strips and stir fry for around 5 minutes.
- Add in the courgettes, mushrooms and spinach and cook until soft.
- Add the reduced salt soy sauce.
- Prepare the soba noodles according to packet instructions.
- Combine the vegetables, chicken and noodles and enjoy!