Jerk Prawn Skewers
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 240g king prawns
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 1 tsp jerk seasoning
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 80g frozen peas
Nutritional information (per serving)
- 214 kcal
- 6g Fat
- 1g Saturated fat
- 20g Carbohydrate
- 18g Protein
- 4g Fibre
- 0.7g Salt
- May contain gluten
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / gas mark 4.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, jerk seasoning and prawns and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cook the wholegrain rice according to packet instructions.
- Boil the peas in water until soft (around 10 minutes).
- Evenly distribute the prawns and pepper on the skewers.
- Place the skewers on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy the prawn skewers with the rice and peas.