400 kcal/serving, serves 1
- 2 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 black olives in brine, halved
- 60g reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- Handful fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Lay the tortilla wraps onto a baking tray.
- In bowl mix together the tomato puree, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper.
- Spread each tortilla wrap equally with the tomato puree. Add the black olives and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the tortilla wraps for 5-8 mins.
- Once cooked sprinkle over some fresh basil leaves.