400 kcal, negligible carbohydrates/serving. Serves 1
- 2 eggs
- 70g mushrooms
- 70g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small can reduced salt baked beans
- 1 kcal spray oil
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add a pinch of pepper.
- In a non-stick frying pan, spray some 1 kcal oil and add the eggs. Let them sit without stirring for 20 seconds and then continuously stir until you reach your preferred consistency.
- In another pan, add some spray oil and garlic and leave to cook for a minute. Add the cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the baked beans on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine the eggs, beans and vegetables and enjoy!