Butterbean & quinoa stew
390 kcal/serving, serves 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 courgette, chopped
- ½ can butterbean (200g)
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 100g quinoa (dry weight)
- Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions.
- Place the olive in a saucepan and heat over a medium heat for around 30 seconds. Add the chopped onions, garlic and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the dried thyme and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Add the chopped courgettes and cook until soft.
- Add the butterbeans and the chopped tomatoes and leave to simmer for around 20 minutes.
- Combine the quinoa and vegetables and enjoy