Ingredients | Serves 1
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled
- 2 medium eggs
- 40g porridge oats
- Cooking oil spray
- 100g low fat plain yoghurt
- 60g frozen berries (defrosted)
Nutritional information (per serving)
- 249 kcal
- 8g Fat
- 2.2g Saturated fat
- 30g Carbohydrate
- 3g Fibre
- 13g Protein
- 0.32g Salt
- Mash the banana in a bowl using a fork.
- Add the eggs and porridge oats to the mashed banana and stir well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and spray with some oil.
- Spoon a small amount of the batter into the pan, approx. 7cm in diameter, and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side (be careful when flipping the pancakes as they can be quite delicate).
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes topped with plain yoghurt and berries.