Ingredients | Serves 2
- 2 salmon fillets, approx. 120g each
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 lemon slices, cut into half
- 150g basmati (or wholegrain) rice
- 80g fresh spinach
- 15g sundried tomatoes
- Herbs of choice (thyme, oregano, basil, rosemary etc.)
- Black Pepper, to taste
Nutritional information (per serving)
- 409 kcal
- 21g Fat
- 3.4g Saturated fat
- 21g Carbohydrate
- 2.2 Fibre
- 31g Protein
- 0.38g Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C fan / gas mark 4.
- Put the salmon in an oven proof dish skin side down.
- Sprinkle the salmon with olive oil, pepper, and herbs of your choice. Top with the lemon slices.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes until the salmon is soft and easily flaked with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Drain the tomatoes from the oil and chop them finely.
- Wash and dry the spinach and stir it into the cooked (and still warm) rice.
- Add the chopped sundried tomatoes and mix all together.
- Add ground pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!